Offers and Bookings
The offers and Bookings module makes it easy to create and send offers to your client. You will have an option to create custom offers or predefined packages and track the entire selling process. The direct communication messaging feature allows you to communicate with your clients and make changes to the itinerary based on customer wishes.
Key Features of Offers and Bookings Module
All Offers and Bookings
- List of all offers and bookings
- View selling price, duration, number of passengers, customer name, and more
- Smart search allows you to search anything
- Track sales stage (not assigned, working on, offer status, booking status, cancelation)
- An easy and intuitive way to add inquiry
- Option to create a custom trip or use predefine package
- Mandatory fields for name, number of PAX, email, and phone number
- Agents receive notification once the prospect click send
Offer – Details Page
- Manage key offer details
- Enter and edit the trip snapshot
- Add passenger information
- Calculate selling price and add profit margins
- Manage offer policies
- Add and edit trip items (products details, location, policies, price)
Route Planner – Trip
- Easy way to plane destination route
- Add transportation options to connect cities
- Select the total number of days for each destination
You might also be interested in…
Effective contact and account management is crucial for maintaining a competitive edge in the highly competitive world of travel agencies. As the travel industry evolves, so do clients' expectations. Keeping track of clients' preferences, transactions, and...
As we embark on a new era in travel, the tech industry plays a pivotal role in shaping how we explore the world. From personalized experiences to advanced safety measures, the trends in travel tech for 2024 are nothing short of revolutionary. In this blog post, we'll...
In the modern, fast-paced travel industry, the right software can make the difference between outshining competitors and struggling to survive for small and medium-sized travel agencies. These agencies face a critical decision: should they invest in building custom...