Offers and Bookings
The offers and Bookings module makes it easy to create and send offers to your client. You will have an option to create custom offers or predefined packages and track the entire selling process. The direct communication messaging feature allows you to communicate with your clients and make changes to the itinerary based on customer wishes.
Key Features of Offers and Bookings Module
All Offers and Bookings
- List of all offers and bookings
- View selling price, duration, number of passengers, customer name, and more
- Smart search allows you to search anything
- Track sales stage (not assigned, working on, offer status, booking status, cancelation)
- An easy and intuitive way to add inquiry
- Option to create a custom trip or use predefine package
- Mandatory fields for name, number of PAX, email, and phone number
- Agents receive notification once the prospect click send
Offer – Details Page
- Manage key offer details
- Enter and edit the trip snapshot
- Add passenger information
- Calculate selling price and add profit margins
- Manage offer policies
- Add and edit trip items (products details, location, policies, price)
Route Planner – Trip
- Easy way to plane destination route
- Add transportation options to connect cities
- Select the total number of days for each destination
You might also be interested in…
Multi-day travel packages are becoming increasingly popular. A travel package typically includes accommodation, transportation, and leisure activities at an exclusive price, which makes it an even more attractive choice for customers. Further, travelers can save time...
Switching to new technology can make any business owner apprehensive, and the travel industry is no exception. Most of the fears related to new technology are rooted in bad previous experiences. From wasting money and covering high expenses for technology that doesn't...
Modern travelers expect a great travel experience while saving money. As a travel agent, you can exceed these expectations by offering personalized tour packages. Why Create a Tour Package? Tour packages allow you to combine more products and services into a single...