Offers and Bookings
The offers and Bookings module makes it easy to create and send offers to your client. You will have an option to create custom offers or predefined packages and track the entire selling process. The direct communication messaging feature allows you to communicate with your clients and make changes to the itinerary based on customer wishes.
Key Features of Offers and Bookings Module
All Offers and Bookings
- List of all offers and bookings
- View selling price, duration, number of passengers, customer name, and more
- Smart search allows you to search anything
- Track sales stage (not assigned, working on, offer status, booking status, cancelation)
- An easy and intuitive way to add inquiry
- Option to create a custom trip or use predefine package
- Mandatory fields for name, number of PAX, email, and phone number
- Agents receive notification once the prospect click send
Offer – Details Page
- Manage key offer details
- Enter and edit the trip snapshot
- Add passenger information
- Calculate selling price and add profit margins
- Manage offer policies
- Add and edit trip items (products details, location, policies, price)
Route Planner – Trip
- Easy way to plane destination route
- Add transportation options to connect cities
- Select the total number of days for each destination
You might also be interested in…
Tour operator software comprises a range of features tailored for both independent travel agents and and travel companies, enabling them to comprehensively oversee every facet of their operations. This includes the management of product inventory, contact databases,...
Looking to create remarkable road trip itinerary packages? Although air travel is quite popular, there is an increasing number of travelers who are interested in taking road trips. Road trips offer a unique and exciting way to explore a destination at a more leisurely...
Starting a tour operating business can be an exciting and rewarding experience. However, with so many different types of tour operators out there, it can be challenging to decide which market to pursue. In this blog, we will provide guidance on the different types of...