Offers and Bookings
The offers and Bookings module makes it easy to create and send offers to your client. You will have an option to create custom offers or predefined packages and track the entire selling process. The direct communication messaging feature allows you to communicate with your clients and make changes to the itinerary based on customer wishes.
Key Features of Offers and Bookings Module
All Offers and Bookings
- List of all offers and bookings
- View selling price, duration, number of passengers, customer name, and more
- Smart search allows you to search anything
- Track sales stage (not assigned, working on, offer status, booking status, cancelation)
- An easy and intuitive way to add inquiry
- Option to create a custom trip or use predefine package
- Mandatory fields for name, number of PAX, email, and phone number
- Agents receive notification once the prospect click send
Offer – Details Page
- Manage key offer details
- Enter and edit the trip snapshot
- Add passenger information
- Calculate selling price and add profit margins
- Manage offer policies
- Add and edit trip items (products details, location, policies, price)
Route Planner – Trip
- Easy way to plane destination route
- Add transportation options to connect cities
- Select the total number of days for each destination
You might also be interested in…
Agents face many time-consuming administrative tasks that impact their efficiency, productivity and profitability. In this article, we'll look at some of the most common tasks and how back-office software such as TripMatrix can help automate them. As the travel...
In an era where adaptability and innovation are the cornerstones of success, travel agencies are increasingly turning to cloud technology to revolutionize their operations. Cloud-based travel agency software not only offers a dynamic and flexible approach to business...
Travel is a fundamental aspect of the human experience, allowing individuals to explore new places, immerse themselves in different cultures, and create memories that last a lifetime. However, planning a trip, especially one that involves multiple destinations and...